Click Below to Shop Our Other Variants
- Product Information
- What is Edamame & Spinach Fettuccine?
- Cooking Instructions
- Health Benefits
- Nutritional Information
Net Weight - 1 box weight 200g
Serving Size - 4 servings (50g per serving)
Shelf Life - 24 months
Allergen Advice - Contains Soy
Box Dimensions - 20 x 16 x 5 (cm)
Ingredients - Edamame (soybean), spinach powder, Less than 3% of: Isabgol, Xanthan Gum. (No Rice Flour/No Maida/No Wheat)
Clear out the carbs in your pantry with our edamame fettuccine made with added fiber; the same tasty beans you’ve enjoyed steamed in Asian restaurants as ‘edamame’ with the goodness of spinach. Join us in truly defeating wheat & rice with the almighty power of beans.
Cook your Edamame and Spinach Fettuccine Perfectly!
- Bring 4-8 cups (1-2 liters) of generously salted water to a rolling boil.
- Add spaghetti and maintain a rolling boil. Boil uncovered until desired softness is achieved.
- Drain and rinse the pasta under water.
- Add to your favourite sauce, vegetables and garnishing and serve fresh.
✓ 23g of Protein Serving Per Serving
✓ 8g of Fibre Per Serving
✓ 9g Total Net Carb (*Wheat contains 41g Net Carb on avg)
✓ 3X Protein, 4X the Fibre as compared to Wheat Pasta
✓ Low Cholesterol
✓ Diabetic Friendly