Click Below to Shop Our Other Variants
- 100% Edamame Spaghetti Noodles
- 100% Moong & Edamame Spaghetti Noodles
- 100% Chickpea & Soybean Spaghetti Noodles
- What is Moong & Edamame Spaghetti Noodles?
- Cooking Instructions
- Health Benefits
- Nutritional Information
Net Weight - 1 box weight 200g
Serving Size - 4 servings (50g per serving)
Shelf Life - 24 months
Allergen Advice - Contains Soy
Box Dimensions (LBH) - 20 x 16 x 5 (cm)
Ingredients - Edamame (soybean), Moong Beans, Less than 3% of: Isabgol, Xanthan Gum. (No Rice Flour/No Maida/No Wheat)
Clear out the carbs in your pantry with our moong & edamame spaghetti, made of the same green soybean you’ve enjoyed steamed as ‘edamame’ and our very own moong beans. Join us in truly defeating wheat & rice with the almighty power of beans.
Cook your Moong & Edamame Spaghetti/Noodles Perfectly!
- Bring 4-8 cups (1-2 liters) of generously salted water to a rolling boil.
- Add spaghetti and maintain a rolling boil. Boil uncovered until desired softness is achieved.
- Drain and rinse the pasta under water.
- Add to your favourite sauce, vegetables and granishings and serve fresh.
Tastes great with both Italian & Asian preparations and is a wonderful addition to your curries
✓ 25g of Protein Serving Per Serving
✓ 8g of Fibre Per Serving
✓ 9g Total Net Carb (*Wheat contains 41g Net Carb on avg)
✓ 3X Protein, 4X the Fibre as compared to Wheat Pasta
✓ Low Cholesterol
✓ Diabetic Friendly