Eat The Rainbow With This Hearty Quinoa Mango Salad!
The perfect refreshing summer salad- our Quinoa Mango Salad is sweet and spicy delight put together by our founder @diet_tamasha!
Packed with fresh flavour and nutrition (Quinoa is a complete plant based protein and high in fibre) this salad is the best way to break free from a monotonous food routine!
- 1 cup cooked Pink Harvest Farms Quinoa (you can use either our White or Tricolour Quinoa)
- 1 large mango, peeled and diced
- Handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, peeled & diced
- 1/4th bell pepper, diced (we used red & green)
- 1 cup boiled chickpeas & red kidney beans mixed
- ¼ red onion, chopped
- Fresh coriander leaves, chopped to garnish
- Freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Pinch of black salt
For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar or glaze
- 2 teaspoon dijon mustard (optional)
- Whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing until smooth and slightly emulsified
- Prepare all your ingredients and toss together with the dressing
- Taste and adjust seasoning if required
- Chill and serve cold