Click Below to Shop Our Other Variants
- Product Information
- What Green Dal & Edamame Spaghetti Noodles?
- Cooking Instructions
- Health Benefits
- Nutritional Information
Net Weight - 1 box weight 200g
Serving Size - 4 servings (50g per serving)
Shelf Life - 24 months
Allergen Advice - Contains Soy
Box Dimensions - 20 x 16 x 5 (cm)
Ingredients - Edamame (soybean), Green Lentil, Less than 3% of: Isabgol, Xanthan Gum. (No Rice Flour/No Maida/No Wheat)
Clear out the carbs in your pantry with our green dal & edamame spaghetti, made with of the same green soybean you have enjoyed steamed as Edamame and our very own green dal. Join us in truly defeating wheat and rice with the almighty power of beans!
Cook your Green Dal & Edamame Spaghetti/Noodles Perfectly!
- Bring 4-8 cups (1-2 liters) of generously salted water to a rolling boil.
- Add spaghetti and maintain a rolling boil. Boil uncovered until desired softness is achieved.
- Drain and rinse the pasta under water.
- Add to your favourite sauce, vegetables and granishings and serve fresh.
Tastes great with both Italian & Asian preparations and is a wonderful addition to your curries
✓ 25g of Protein Serving Per Serving
✓ 8g of Fibre Per Serving
✓ 9g Total Net Carb (*Wheat contains 41g Net Carb on avg)
✓ 3X Protein, 5X the Fibre as compared to Wheat Pasta
✓ Low Cholesterol
✓ Diabetic Friendly
✓ NON GMO