Up your Pesto game with this delicious Avocado Pesto!
If you're a pesto lover but want some more variety in your life, we have the recipe for you!
Getting its emerald green colour from fresh basil and it's creaminess from ripe avocados - this pasta recipe is nutritious, wholesome, and packed with vitamin C,E,K and B-6. Pair it along with our high protein Pink Harvest Farms Chickpea & Soybean Spaghetti, for the perfect gluten free, vegan and maida free dinner recipe!
Chickpea & Soybean Spaghetti In Avocado Pesto
Vegan, Gluten Free, High Protein
- 100g Pink Harvest Farms Chickpea & Soybean Spaghetti Noodles (you can also try this recipe using our 100% Chickpea & Soybean Fettuccine)
- Any cut vegetables of your choosing
- For the Pesto Sauce
- 1 large bunch fresh basil
- 2 ripe avocados
- ½ cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Ground pepper to taste
- Cook Spaghetti-Noodles as per instructions on the box
- In a little olive oil, saute the veggies until fully cooked
- Strip basil leaves from the stems and add to a food processor along with avocados, walnuts (or hemp seeds), lemon juice, garlic and salt; pulse until finely chopped.
- Add oil and process to form a thick paste.
- Season with pepper.
- Add the cooked noodles and pesto sauce as desired to the sautéed veggies and toss!
We'd love to see what you create! If you try this recipe don't forgot to click a picture and tag us @pinkharvestfarms