This ain’t your mummy’s chilla! 💅 Upgrade your breakfast with superfoods!
Try a new healthier take on household staple with our delicious Superfood Crepes ! 🤤🤤🤤
Packed with plant based protein and superfoods you can have them plain with pickle & chutney or make your favourite savoury crepe filling to go along with it, its your call!
Quinoa is a complete plant based protein. Mixing these superfoods helps increase nutrition, protein, fibre in your diet while keeping your breakfast yummy!
Recipe by @diet_tamasha below ⬇️
(vegan, gluten free)
Serving : makes 4 thin crepes
- 1/4 Cup green moong dal, soaked overnight or as you may call it chilke vali dal (you can use yellow moong dal as well)
- 1/4 Cup raw Pink Harvest Farms White Quinoa, soaked overnight. We use our own Pink Harvest Farms white quinoa
- 2-3 tablespoons quick oats
- 1-2 green chillies
- Ginger, small piece grated (optional)
- Salt, to taste
- 3-4 tablespoons water to get the right consistency for the batter (it should be thin and spreadable)
- Oil to cook
- Serve with green coriander chutney, pickle or filling of your choice.
- Soak the quinoa and moong dal separately in water overnight
- Next morning, strain the moong dal and quinoa and wash once or twice
- Add everything to a blender (apart from the oil) and blend until smooth
- The batter should be thin and spreadable. Add water to get this consistency
- Take a non stick pan and heat it on medium heat with some oil
- Add a spoonful of the batter and spread it thin quickly forming a round.
- Let it cook then flip over to cook on the other side
- Serve with a coriander-mint chutney, pickles or some stuffing.
- Today I have made it with sautéed mushrooms and spinach.
Tag us on Instagram @pinkharvestfarms if you try this :)