Aracini Balls with a superfood twist!
𝗪𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝘀𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝘂𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗮 𝗔𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗶 𝗯𝘆 @diet_tamasha .𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳!
Quinoa arancini balls in appe / paniyaram pans!!
Make them with some left over quinoa from dinner so made these as a snack the next day! So simple and super yum!
- 1 C cooked quinoa (Pink Harvest White Quinoa) @pinkharvestfarms
- 4-5 T boiled rajma, mashed
- 1/2 boiled potato grated
- Green chilly chopped
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 1t garlic paste
- Some grated cheese (optional)
- Salt & pepper
- 1 T sriracha
- Chopped spinach leaves
- TIP - add 1-2 T rice flour - will help it bind and make it super crispy!
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl
- Form into small balls
- Heat the pan and add oil
- Add the balls and cook them on all sides until golden brown, flipping them if needed