Click Below to Shop Our Other Variants
- Red Lentil Fusilli Pasta
- Red Lentil Penne Pasta
- Chickpea Penne Pasta
- Chickpea Fusilli Pasta
- Chickpea Macaroni Pasta
- Product Information
- What is Chickpea Lasagne Pasta?
- Cooking Instructions
- Health Benefits
- Nutritional Information
Net Weight - 200g
Serving Size - 4 servings per box (50g per serving)
Expiry Date - 2 years from the Manufacturing date
Box Dimensions - 17 x 13 x 5 (cm)
Ingredients - Chickpea, Less than 2% of : Isabgol, Xanthan Gum
Ditch the wheat for good with our Chickpea Lasagne, made only of versatile and delicious chickpeas, enriched with added fiber. Commonly known as chana and used in chole and even hummus, leaving wheat & rice behind has never been this easy!
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Add a layer of sauce at the bottom of the baking dish
- Layer the raw lasagna sheets with sauce and veggies per your preference
- Finish with a layer of sauce, toppings and cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 mins checking between when done
- Uncover and bake further 4-5 mins until cheese is golden brown
Cooking Tip: These sheets do not require boiling. Keep your sauce a bit watery to hydrate the sheets while baking.
- 22g of Protein Serving Per 100g Serving
- 10g of Fiber Per 100g Serving
- 2x Protein, 4x Fiber as compared to Wheat Pasta
- Low Cholesterol
- Diabetic Friendly
- No Added Flavours, Colours & Preservatives
- Vegan and Gluten Free